Terms & Conditions, Refund Policy, Pricing & Promotion Policy.
TERMS OF SERVICE
· The sellers on this marketplace will be offering services to the buyers called “Services.”
· Services on Kiiye are offered for the price of $4-$500 (USD).
· For trading on Kiiye registration is must. Registration is free of cost.
· Orders and money transactions must only take place through Kiiye and no other means should be adopted. Orders can be placed using the “Buy For” link.
· Buyers have full rights over the sold Services i.e. delivered order. (Unless specified by seller in the “Service Description”)
· Upon selling and delivering of each Service, your Kiiye account will be credited minus the 20% Kiiye service fee.
· Buyers will always pay for Services in advance.
· Kiiye will credit your account only after completion of the order delivery.
· Sellers are free to withdraw their revenue directly from their Paypal or Payoneer account. (Withdrawal process is described under.)
· If for any reason, the order has been cancelled, the revenues for such order will be returned to the buyer.
· Rating of the seller will be calculated on the basis of the feedback as received from the buyers, mass of orders cancelled and frequency of late deliveries.
Handling of Orders
o As soon as a buyer orders a Service, the seller gets an email notification.
o The seller is to meet the duration for delivery set by them at the time of the Service description writing. If failed to deliver on time, the buyer is free to cancel the order. Consequently, the seller’s rating will be reduced.
o Both trading parties, buyer and seller, have the option to cancel the order with mutual consent and doing so will not harm any of the ratings of the parties involved in any way.
o Any mutual cancellation request if went unanswered will be accepted automatically after the lapse of 72 hours effecting the unresponsive party, with a reduction of the rating.
o A seller reserves the right for the cancellation of the order before the lapse of delivery period. However, this cancellation will leave a negative effect on the rating.
Keeping Trouble Away
– Identities are kept secret/anonymous. To respect user privacy, you are not allowed to post your email address or any other sort of contact information.
– All communication including exchange of files and information would take place using the Kiiye messaging system.
– Posting any stuff that is illegal, abusive, rude, adult, copyright protected, spam, promotional, nonsense or violent is strictly prohibited. Violating the term will result in permanent blocking of your account.
Delivery of Orders and Communication
– User is responsible for scanning all files for malware, spyware or viruses. Kiiye in any way will not be responsible for damages that may result from the usage of the site or the files and content transfer.
– Seller should always submit the complete files or proof of completed work through the “Deliver Completed Work” button.
– Once the seller has completed the delivery, the buyer has three days only to respond otherwise the status of the order will be marked as “Completed.”
Commissions. When your Service sells, Kiiye takes $0.8 for every $4 you make, or 20%.
– For withdrawing revenue the seller must have a valid Paypal or Payoneer account. Please, make sure your Paypal account has the option to receive money before withdrawing funds from Kiiye.
supports daily withdrawal request for approved work. When
we say instant, we mean same day or within 24 hours (UTC
time)! Your account balance must also be at least $10 to withdraw. The minimum
withdrawal amount is $3 USD, except for Payoneer Transfers where the minimum
withdrawal amount is $50 USD:
– Paypal charges a fee on each withdrawal and that will be automatically deducted by them each time from the sellers’ withdrawn amounts.
– The withdrawals are permanent and cannot be cancelled. Once the process has been put into action, we can not help you in any regard.
– Buyer can purchase Services using PayPal.
– Order is created as soon as the payment is confirmed.
– If a buyer has a positive balance of $4 or more in their account, it can be used when ordering the Service.
– For sake of users privacy, your identity is kept secret/anonymous and you are advised not to post your contact information in any case.
– When buying a Service, you cannot pay or offer to pay using another method other than Kiiye.
– Buyer must not pay sellers directly through PayPal account. If you are asked to do so, you are requested to report the incident to us.
– Avoiding the filing of a dispute or reversing your payment using PayPal will result in permanent blocking of your account.
– If you confront any problem, always try and seek solutions with the seller. However, if you need further assistance we are here to help. Contact our support.
– Cancellations of order only take place through the customer support. The time period that has been fixed is up to a period of ten days from the order completion. We will not be able to cancel orders after this period.
Shipping of Orders
– Some of the order requires the delivery of an item. If such Services are bought then seller must include the payment for the shipment as well and the buyer is obligated to pay that.
· When buying a Service that involves the delivery of an item, buyer must include the shipping address with the order. Once the order and payment has been made the seller will be responsible for making all relevant arrangements for the shipping of the Service and its delivery.
· Kiiye is not responsible in any case for the handling, shipping, tracking, damages or quality of the order.
· Tracking number should also be added with the order page while adding information for order delivery.
· Violations to the terms of service of Kiiye.com will result in permanent blocking of your account.
· Disputes of any kind should be handled using the Kiiye’s dispute resolution system or through customer support.
· Subject to misbehaviors, Kiiye reserves the right to put a hold on the account or close it permanently. If on hold, you will not be able to trade through your account.
· Kiiye changes the terms of service often so when some change is made a new copy will be added here.
· After changing the terms of the service, if you use Kiiye, it would be implied that you agreed to the updated terms of services.
§ Sellers create Proposal/Services on Workked to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
§ Sellers may also offer Custom Offers to Buyers in addition to their Proposal/Services.
§ Each Proposal/Service you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a revenue equal to 80% of the purchase amount.
§ Workked accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See our "Orders" section below for a definition of a completed order.
§ For more information about receiving payments, fees and taxes see the Payment Terms.
§ Sellers may not promote their Proposal/Services or any Workked content via the Google Ads platform.
§ The Seller's rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers or Business Account Team Members. High ratings allow Sellers to obtain advanced Seller levels (see Levels below). In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Seller’s account.
§ For security concerns, Workked may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by other users, or associating multiple Workked accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
§ Sellers are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services.
§ Sellers are allowed to post a select amount of active Proposal/Services based on their Level status.
o 8 Proposal/Services for Sellers without a Level status.
o 11 Proposal/Services for Level 1 Sellers.
o 20 Proposal/Services for Level 2 Sellers.
o 30 Proposal/Services for Top Rated Sellers.
§ Proposal/Services created on Workked are User Generated Content.
§ Proposal/Services and/or users may be removed by Workked from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
o Illegal or Fraudulent services
o Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party's terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here
o Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
o Intentional copies of Proposal/Services
o Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Proposal/Services
o Proposal/Services misleading to Buyers or others
o Reselling of regulated goods
o Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers
o Exceedingly low quality Proposal/Services
o Promoting Workked and/or Workked Proposal/Services through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties' terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
§ Proposal/Services that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Seller’s account.
§ Proposal/Services that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
§ Proposal/Services may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
§ Proposal/Services may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Proposal/Service description and requirements box. Proposal/Services containing websites promoting content, which violates Workked’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, will be removed.
§ Proposal/Services are required to have an appropriate Proposal/Service image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional Proposal/Service images are available to all Sellers. Sellers must deliver the same quality of service as shown on their Proposal/Service images. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the Proposal/Service images may lead to the Seller’s account losing Seller status or becoming permanently disabled.
§ Proposal/Services may contain an approved Proposal/Service Video uploaded through the Proposal/Service management tools available on Workked.
§ Statements on the Proposal/Service Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
§ Eligible Proposal/Services in select Categories may set up Proposal/Service Packages to offer their services in structured formats with multiple price points for the selected Proposal/Service.
§ Certain categories are available only to Pro Sellers to create Proposal/Services. If you are not a Pro Seller, creating a Proposal/Service for services available to Pro only may result in removal of your Proposal/Service.
§ Proposal/Service Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Proposal/Service for an additional price defined by the Seller.
§ Proposal/Service Extras may be removed for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards. For specific terms, please see the Proposal/Services section above for a list of services that violate our Terms of Service. Proposal/Services are subject to be removed due to violations found in Proposal/Service Extras.
§ The amount of Proposal/Service Extras, which can be offered, and the price for each Proposal/Service Extra, is based on your Seller Level. More information surrounding your accounts eligibility for Proposal/Service Extras can be found here.
§ Services offered through Proposal/Service Extras must be related to the base service and part of the deliverables on the Order.
§ Proposal/Service Extras may cover different categories of services that are components to a higher quality delivered service.
§ Sellers have the option to extend the duration of an Order for each Proposal/Service Extra that is added to the Order. This is to cover the time needed to complete the extra service.
Workked is all about helping Sellers leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing Sellers with helpful tools to grow their business. Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, Workked may reward them with new statuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
§ Workked Sellers can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance and reputation. The advancement criteria can be found here.
§ Advancement in Levels are updated periodically by an automated system.
§ The current Levels a Seller can achieve are, Level 1, 2, and Top Rated.
§ Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their Seller status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late deliveries, warnings to the Seller’s account and cancellations can cause a Seller to move to a different Level.
§ Advanced levels provide their owners with additional benefits, including offering Proposal/Services for higher prices through Proposal/Service Extras, or selling their Proposal/Service in multiples.
Top Rated Sellers
§ Top Rated Sellers are chosen manually by Workked editors through an ongoing review process based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high ratings, exceptional customer care, high order completion rate and community leadership. Top Rated Sellers gain access to more extensive features than previous levels, including exclusive access to beta features and VIP support.
§ Top Rated eligibility is constantly evaluated by Workked to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Top Rated selection is kept. Workked retains the right to change a Top Rated Seller status in light of such evaluation. In addition, Top Rated Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, also risk losing their Top Rated status and the benefits that come with it.
§ Pro Sellers are pre-verified professionals who undergo a vetting process by Workked editors. Applying for Workked Pro is open to everyone: professional freelancers who are new to Workked, as well as existing Workked Sellers.
§ Pro Sellers eligibility is constantly evaluated by Workked to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Pro Seller selection is kept. Workked retains the right to change a Pro Seller status in light of such evaluation. In addition, Pro Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our Terms of Service, also risk losing their Pro status and the benefits that come with it.
Workked Business Catalog
Workked Business is a freelance platform tailor-made for larger teams and businesses. Sellers on the Workked Business catalog are required to comply with certain professional standards. Eligible Sellers whose Proposal/Services are included in the Workked Business catalog will be regularly evaluated by Workked to ensure their high-quality professionalism is kept. Workked reserves the right to remove Sellers and Proposal/Services from the Workked Business catalog.
Workked Sellers have access to several exclusive features that help customize the way their services can be offered.
§ Sellers can also send Custom Offers addressing specific requirements of a Buyer.
§ Custom Offers are defined by the Seller with the exact description of the service, the price and the time expected to deliver the service.
§ Custom Offers are sent from the conversation page.
§ Services provided through Custom Offers may not violate Workked’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
§ Project Milestones:
o Custom Offers above $100 may include up to six project milestones, the minimum amount for each milestone is $50 and the project should include at least two milestones. Each milestone is paid and delivered separately in accordance with each Custom Offer’s description and timelines.
o Once a milestone is delivered and marked as completed, Buyers may choose to either continue with the Order and pay for the next milestone, or to stop the Order. If Buyer does not pay for the next milestone within 10 days of acceptance of previous milestones, the Order under the next milestones will not start. A milestone will be automatically marked as complete if no acceptance or request for modification were submitted within 8 days after marked as Delivered, however, in such case the Order will be stopped and all further milestones will not start.
§ Sellers may offer Buyers a fixed term subscription for a specific Proposal/Service (the “Subscription”). During the Subscription period, Seller will deliver one Order of the same Proposal/Service each month. Sellers may set a certain discount starting as of the second month.
§ Buyers may cancel future Orders under the Subscription before payment is made for such future Orders. In such case, the Orders under the Subscription will be cancelled, as applicable. Once payment is made, Workked’s Order Cancelation policy under the Payments Terms will apply.
§ Seller may cancel the Subscription up to 10 days before to the next consecutive Order. Otherwise, Workked’s Order Cancelation policy under the Payments Terms will apply.
Shipping Physical Deliverables
Some of the services on Workked are delivered physically (arts and crafts, collectable items, etc.). For these types of Proposal/Services, Sellers may decide to add shipping charges. Sellers can add shipping charges for local shipping (within the same country) and for international shipping (anywhere else).
§ Proposal/Services that include shipping costs must have physical deliverables sent to Buyers.
§ Shipping costs added to a Proposal/Service only pertains to the cost Sellers require to ship physical items to Buyers.
§ Important: Buyers who purchase Proposal/Services that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
§ Sellers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the Buyer provides the shipping address.
§ Workked does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
§ A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We require entering the tracking number if available in the Order Page when delivering your work.
§ You may not offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the Kiiye platform.
§ Kiiye retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for Kiiye marketing and promotional purposes.
§ Buyers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature. Services requested on Kiiye must be an allowed service on Kiiye. Please click here for guidelines on approved services. Users should refrain from using the Post a Request feature for any purpose other than looking for services on Kiiye.
§ Please refer to the Payment Terms for making Payments through the Kiiye platform and to learn about fees and taxes.
§ In addition, Buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific Buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from Sellers through the site or through Kiiye Anywhere.
§ You may not offer Sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Kiiye.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support here.
§ Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique Kiiye order number.
§ Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Proposal/Service.
§ The Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in these Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that Order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.
§ An Order is marked as Complete after it is marked as Delivered and then accepted by a Buyer. An Order will be automatically marked as Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after the Order was marked as Delivered.
§ We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Kiiye's Customer Support department for assistance here. For more information about disputes, Order cancellations and refunds please refer to the Payment Terms.
§ Orders through the Logo Maker are completed once payment is made by the Buyer.
§ A milestone (on an Order with milestones) is marked as Complete after it is delivered by the Seller and then accepted by the Buyer. A milestone will be automatically marked as complete if no acceptance or request for modification were submitted within 8 days after marked as Delivered, however, in such case the Order will be stopped and all further milestones will not start. Once a milestone is delivered and accepted, Buyers may choose to either continue with the Order and pay for the next milestone, or to stop the Order. If Buyer does not pay for the next milestone within 10 days of acceptance of previous milestones, the Order under the next milestones will not start. Please note that if you choose to stop the future milestones, the current ordered milestone will not be cancelled.
§ Buyers may purchase a fixed term Subscription to a specific Proposal/Service, if available on the Seller’s Proposal/Service page. During the Subscription period, a new Order of the same Proposal/Service will be automatically created each month. By purchasing a Subscription, you authorize us to automatically charge you for each Order under the Subscription from your Kiiye Balance or saved payment method, as applicable. If you do not have any Kiiye Balance or a saved payment method, you will be requested to approve the payment prior to the next Order. In case a payment is not processed or made by Buyer, for any other reason, the Orders under the Subscription will be cancelled. Buyer may also cancel future Orders under the Subscription before payment is made for such future Orders. Once payment is made, Kiiye’s Order Cancelation policy under the Payments Terms will apply. Please note that Sellers can cancel future Orders under the Subscription 10 days prior to the next consecutive Order.
§ When a Buyer orders a Proposal/Service, the Seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
§ Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Proposal/Services. Failing to do so will allow the Buyer to cancel the Order when an Order is marked as late and may harm the Seller's status.
§ Sellers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the Order as Delivered.
§ Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Kiiye will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
§ Buyers may use the "Request Revisions" feature located on the Order Page while an Order is marked as Delivered if the delivered materials do not match the Seller's description on their Proposal/Service page or they do not match the requirements sent to the Seller at the beginning of the order process.
§ Feedback reviews provided by Buyers while completing an Order are an essential part of Kiiye's rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Buyer's overall experience with the Sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the Seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Seller.
§ Leaving a Buyer's feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
§ To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Kiiye platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the Kiiye platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
§ Feedback comments given by Buyers are publicly displayed on a Seller’s Proposal/Service page.
§ Work Samples are the delivered images and videos sent to a Buyer in a delivery message. Work Samples are added to a Seller's Live Portfolio on their Proposal/Service page if the Buyer chooses to publish the Work Sample while providing a public feedback review.
§ Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the Proposal/Service’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
§ Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Buyer has three days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the Order will be considered completed.
§ Users are allowed to leave reviews on Orders up to 10 days after an Order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an Order after 10 days.
§ Sellers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their Buyers through mutual cancellations.
§ Feedback reviews are unavailable for orders made through the Logo Maker.
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Kiiye's Customer Support department for assistance here. For more information about disputes, Order cancellations and refunds please refer to the Payment Terms.
Logo Design Commercial use license
When an order for a Logo is completed, and subject to payment, the Seller grants the Buyer a worldwide, royalty-free, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, irrevocable license to use the Logo Design embedded with the Buyer’s brand name for any purpose, except for any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the grant of this license, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Seller nor Kiiye will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the Logo Design or the Buyers use of the Logo Design. For the avoidance of doubt, the Seller retains all ownership rights to the Logo Design, and no ownership or copyrights are granted to the Buyer.
User Conduct and Protection
Kiiye enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on Kiiye reflect the diversity of an expanding Proposal/Service economy. Members of the Kiiye community communicate and engage through orders, social media, and on Kiiye’s Community Forums.
Kiiye maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Kiiye. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on Kiiye.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team here.
§ To protect our users' privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Kiiye in order to circumvent or abuse the Kiiye messaging system or Kiiye platform is not permitted.
§ Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.
§ Kiiye does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Buyers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the Order Page.
§ Kiiye does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Kiiye platform.
§ All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Kiiye's platform.
§ Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
§ Kiiye is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
§ Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through Kiiye to contract, engage with, or pay outside of Kiiye.
§ Users with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
§ Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
§ Users may report Proposal/Services to Customer Support that may be in violation of Kiiye’s Terms of Service based on the reported Proposal/Service’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat Proposal/Services).
§ Sellers warrant that any content included in their Proposal/Services shall be original work conceived by the Sellers and shall not infringe any third party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or service marks. In the event that certain music or stock-footage media are incorporated within the Proposal/Services, Sellers represent and warrant that they hold a valid license to use such music and/or footage and to include them in the Proposal/Services.
§ Kiiye will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
- Kiiye does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
- Communication on Kiiye should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Kiiye condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
- Members’ security is a top priority. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Proposal/Services or orders.
- You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the Order Page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of Kiiye will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
- You may not create a false identity on Kiiye, misrepresent your identity, create a Kiiye profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Kiiye reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
- Kiiye will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
- You may not use Kiiye for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
- To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Kiiye account and one active Kiiye Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Kiiye community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Kiiye’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
- We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Kiiye. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
- You may not buy or sell Kiiye accounts.
The Site, including its general layout, design and content, is exclusively owned by Kiiye and protected by copyright and trademark law. Kiiye®, Proposal/Service® and Proposal/Services® are all registered trademarks owned exclusively by Kiiye. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) modify or create derivative works; (iv) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices, or; (v) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
To the extent that you provide Kiiye with any comments, suggestions or other feedback regarding the Kiiye platform or the Site as a whole, as well as other Kiiye products or services (collective, the “”), you will be deemed to have granted Kiiye an exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide ownership rights in the Feedback. Kiiye is under no obligation to implement any Feedback it may receive from users.
Sellers should recognize that there might be a need for Buyers to disclose certain confidential information to be used by Sellers for the purpose of delivering the ordered work, and to protect such confidential information from unauthorized use and disclosure. Therefore, Sellers agree to treat any information received from Buyers as highly sensitive, top secret and classified material. Without derogating from the generality of the above, Sellers specifically agree to (i) maintain all such information in strict confidence; (ii) not disclose the information to any third parties; (iii) not use the information for any purpose except for delivering the ordered work; and (vi) not to copy or reproduce any of the information without the Buyer’s permission.
§ Kiiye reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
§ Violation of Kiiye's Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
§ Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Kiiye.
§ Users who have violated our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
§ Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
§ Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
§ Disputes should be handled using Kiiye's dispute resolution tools ('Resolution Center' on the order page) or by contacting Kiiye Customer Support.
§ Kiiye may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Kiiye will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
§ You understand and agree that if you use Kiiye after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Kiiye will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to Kiiye by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. Kiiye does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations and the user uploading/creating such content shall be solely responsible for it and the consequences of using, disclosing, storing, or transmitting it. By uploading to, or creating content on, the Kiiye platform, you represent and warrant that you own or have obtained all rights, licenses, consents, permissions, power and/or authority, necessary to use and/or upload such content and that such content or the use thereof in the Site does not and shall not (a) infringe or violate any intellectual property, proprietary or privacy, data protection or publicity rights of any third party; (b) violate any applicable local, state, federal and international laws, regulations and conventions; and/or (c) violate any of your or third party’s policies and/or terms of service. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, Kiiye is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers (even if they are Pro Sellers, Top Rated Sellers, offer Promoted Proposal/Services or otherwise). We provide no warranty with respect to the Proposal/Services, their delivery, any communications between Buyers and Sellers, and the Logo Designs created through the Logo Maker. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate services.
By offering a service, the Seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that is offered on Kiiye. Sellers advertising online their Proposal/Service or Logo Design created through the Logo Maker must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the Proposal/Service or Logo Design from the Logo Maker, as applicable, and may lead to the suspension of Seller's account.
For specific terms related to Intellectual Property rights and for reporting claims of copyright infringement (DMCA notices) or trademark infringement - please see our Intellectual Property Claims Policy which forms an integral part of these Terms of Service. Note that it is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Ownership and limitations: When purchasing a Proposal/Service on Kiiye, unless clearly stated otherwise on the Seller's Proposal/Service page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in the work delivered from the Seller, and the Seller waives any and all moral rights therein. Accordingly, the Seller expressly assigns to the Buyer the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Proposal/Service, and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered work and its copyright shall be the exclusive property of the Buyer and, upon delivery, the Seller agrees that it thereby, pursuant to these Terms of Service, assigns all right, title and interest in and to the delivered work to the Buyer. Some Proposal/Services (including for custom created work) charge additional payments (through Proposal/Service Extras) for a Commercial Use License. This means that if you purchase the Proposal/Service for personal use, you will own all rights you require for such use, and will not need the Commercial Use License. If you intend to use it for any charge or other consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit, you will need to buy the Commercial Use License through a Proposal/Service Extra and will have broader rights that cover your business use.
For Voice Over Proposal/Services, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is purchasing basic rights, (which means the Buyer is paying a one time fee allowing them to use the work forever and for any purpose except for commercials, radio, television and internet commercial spots). If you intend to use the Voice Over to promote a product and/or service (with the exception of paid marketing channels), you will need to purchase the Commercial Rights (Buy-Out) through Proposal/Service Extra. If you intend to use the Voice Over in radio, television and internet commercials, you will need to purchase the Full Broadcast Rights (Buy-Out) through Proposal/Service Extra. For further information on the type of buy-outs, please read below.
Furthermore, users (both Buyers and Sellers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to Kiiye, including Proposal/Service texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by Kiiye for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
When purchasing a Voice Over Proposal/Service, the Seller grants you a
perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased
Voice Over (except for commercials, radio, television and internet commercial
By purchasing a Commercial Rights (Buy-Out) with your order, in addition to the basic rights, the Seller grants you with a license to use the Voice Over for any corporate, promotional and non-broadcast purposes. Corporate, promotional and non-broadcast purposes means any business related use for the creation of, or to promote a for-product profit or service (with the exception of paid marketing channels), such as (by way of example): explainer videos posted to company websites, social networks or email campaigns, audiobooks, podcast intros, and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose.
By purchasing a Full Broadcast Rights (Buy-Out) with your order, in addition to the Commercial Rights, the Seller grants you with a license for full broadcasting, which includes internet, radio, and TV "paid channels" including (by way of example): television commercials, radio commercials, internet radio, and music/video streaming platforms, and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose.
This Buy-Out is subject to Kiiye's Terms of Service. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Seller nor Kiiye will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
By purchasing a “Commercial Use License” with your Proposal/Service Order, the Seller grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased delivery for Permitted Commercial Purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, the Seller retains all ownership rights. “Permitted Commercial Purposes” means any business related use, such as (by way of example) advertising, promotion, creating web pages, integration into product, software or other business related tools etc., and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose. This License is subject to Kiiye’s Terms of Service. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Seller nor Kiiye will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER KIIYE NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH KIIYE MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Certain user-generated content on the Site has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Amazon Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Such translations are provided as a service to users of the Site, and are provided "as is". No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of such translations made from English into any other language. Some user-generated content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated or translated at all due to the limitations of the translation software.
The official text is the English version of the Site. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated content, please refer to the English version of the content which is the official version.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL KIIYE, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The term “Affiliate”
referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is
under the control of, or is under common control with Kiiye, where control
means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership
interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity.
Last update: October 26, 2020
– When you register to the Site, use it, complete forms, or register to our affiliate or influencer or similar program, we collect the personal information provided by you. We also collect information about your communications with Kiiye as well as communication with other users of Kiiye. In addition, we collect information while you access, browse, view or otherwise use the Site.
? - You directly provide us with most of the information we collect. We also collect technical information indirectly and automatically through our systems. We also collect information from third party vendors and/or other commercially available sources.
– We use personal information to provide you with quality service and security, to operate the Site and to perform our obligations to you; to ensure marketplace integrity and security; to prevent fraud; to contact you and send you direct marketing communications; to promote and advertise the Site and Kiiye marketplace; to comply with lawful requests by public authorities and to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
– We will keep personal information only for as long as is required to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. However, in some cases we will retain personal information for longer periods of time.
- Our Site is not intended for children under 14 years of age and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 14.
– We share personal information with third parties in order to operate the Site, provide our services to you, fulfil obligations imposed on us by applicable laws and regulations, and prevent fraud, infringements and illegal activities.
- Some of the personal information you provide to us will be stored or processed on our behalf by third party suppliers and data processors and may be located in other jurisdictions, such as the United States and Israel.
– Our Site does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
- the Site contains links to third party sites and if you link to a third party site from the Site, any data you provide to that site and any use of that data by the third party are not under the control of Kiiye and are not subject to this Policy.
– We take great care in maintaining the security of the Site and your information and in preventing unauthorized access, loss, misuse, alteration, destruction or damage to it through industry standard technologies and internal procedures.
Where we process personal data related to EU user, further terms apply to our processing in relation to your rights as a data subject under EU data protection laws, as detailed below.
- If you are a California resident, you are entitled to specific privacy rights as detailed below.
– We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date, and we provide you with the opportunity to update your information through your account profile settings. In the event that you believe your information is in any way incorrect or inaccurate, please let us know immediately.
- You can exercise your rights over your personal information, by opening a Customer Relations ticket. If you do not have an active Kiiye account, please contact us at privacy@Kiiye.com. More details about the rights applicable to you are in the long version of the Policy.
The above are just the highlights. We encourage you to read more about the information we collect, how we use it, understand the meaning of cookies (no, you can’t eat it) and more in the long version of our Policy below.
Kiiye (including Kiiye Inc., Kiiye International Ltd., Kiiye Limited and its affiliates) respects your privacy and is committed to protect the personal information of its users - buyers, sellers, collaborators and other visitors browsing the Site () as well as affiliates, influencers and other collaborators interacting with Kiiye. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we collect when you visit and/or use the Site. This Policy explains our privacy practices for the Site and services provided by Kiiye as well as privacy practices that apply to affiliates, influencers and other collaborators who are individuals. By accessing and/or using the Site and its related sites, applications, services, goods and/or registering for a Kiiye account and/or using it as a collaborator to share comments on a specific project and/or registering to our affiliate or influencer or similar program, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy, including to our collection, use, disclosure, processing and retention of personal information. You can also learn how to limit sharing of information in this Policy.
When you register to the Site, use it, complete forms, or use it as collaborator, and/or register to our affiliate or influencer or similar program, we ask you to provide certain personal information, including a valid email address, Facebook or Google account login details and username. We will also ask you to provide or otherwise collect additional information that you provide us, such as, your profile details, physical address or billing information, telephone number or other contact details, financial information (such as payment method and credit card number), taxpayer information and forms, details about other social networks linked accounts, details about your listed gigs, purchases, education, profession and expertise, and additional authentication information (such as your government issued ID, passport, or driving license, as permitted by applicable laws and as detailed in our Seller Help Center at “Verifying Your Identity”). We also collect information about your communications with Kiiye as well as communication with other users of Kiiye.
We also collect information while you access, browse, view or otherwise use the Site. In other words, when you access the Site we are aware of your usage of the Site, and gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, including geo-location information, IP address, device and connection information, browser information and web-log information, and all communications recorded by Users through the Site. We use that information to enhance user experience, personalize your browsing experience as well as monitor the Site for preventing fraud and inappropriate content or behaviour. We also collect supplemental information obtained from third parties such as demographic and navigation data, if applicable. We combine your personal information with information we collect automatically or obtain from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising and/or to prevent fraud.
Additionally, in order to improve your online experience at Kiiye, we have implemented impression reporting. While you view our ads, we gather user Global Unique Identifier, HTTP request data like, user agent, IP, host, URL, country/continent from which request made, browser info, device/operating system/operating system version.
Once you register, your username, country, and additional information regarding your activity is made public and is visible to all Users of the Site. This information includes photos you upload, your published portfolio, Gig information, ratings, and additional information you may choose to add to your profile. We also offer you the opportunity to participate and post content publicly in forums, blogs and on other similar features. Please be aware that certain information, such as your user name and profile, together with the content uploaded by you, will be publicly displayed when you use such features.
- You directly provide us with most of the information we collect. You do this by filling out the registration details on the Site, linking to your Kiiye account accounts of other social networks (please also see the External Links section below), completing application forms, skill tests and customer surveys (if any) as well as by posting and sharing additional information voluntarily. This can include information about sellers and their Gigs, education and profession, sharing of portfolio, ratings and feedbacks by buyers and anything you choose to add to your user profile.
- We receive information from third party vendors and/or other commercially available sources, such as:
· Third party vendors who provide us data to supplement the information we collect about you, in accordance with applicable laws. For example, we receive fraud warnings from service providers for our fraud prevention and risk assessment efforts. We also receive information from enrichment service providers to enhance and personalize your experience as well as from advertising and marketing partners in order to manage and measure our campaigns.
· If you link, connect, or login to your Kiiye Account with a third-party service (e.g. Google, Facebook, LinkedIn), we receive certain information, such as your registration and profile information from that service. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.
· Advertising and marketing partners in order to monitor, manage and measure our campaigns.
Where relevant under applicable laws, all processing of your personal information will be justified by a "lawful ground" for processing. In the majority of cases, processing will be justified on the basis that:
· you have provided your consent for us to use your personal information for a specific purpose;
· our use of your personal information is necessary to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you (e.g. to provide you with services which you have purchased);
· the processing is necessary to comply with a relevant legal obligation or regulatory obligation that we have (e.g. fraud prevention); or
· the processing is necessary to support our legitimate interests as a business (e.g. to improve our services to you), subject to your interests and fundamental rights and provided it is conducted at all times in a way that is proportionate.
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
· to provide you with quality service and security, to operate the Site, to perform our obligations to you and to develop and improve our service. For example, we use the information collected from you to verify your identity. We also use this information to establish and set up your account, verify or re-issue a password, log your activity, enable your communications with other members, provide customer support and contact you from time to time. The information helps us to develop and improve our services to you, to understand and analyse your preferences and performance and to customize and personalize your experience (including by making gig suggestions, ranking search results, etc.).
· to ensure marketplace integrity, prevent fraud and maintain a safe and secure marketplace. For example, we use your information to track and prevent fraudulent activities and other inappropriate activities, monitor content integrity, conduct security investigations and risk assessments, verify or authenticate information provided by you, enforce our Terms of Service and comply with applicable laws. We conduct certain behavioural analytics to achieve the above objectives and in limited cases, if we detect activity that we think poses a risk to the Kiiye marketplace, other users, our community, or third parties, automated processes may restrict or limit your ability to use Kiiye. If you would like to challenge any such decision, please contact us at privacy@Kiiye.com.
· to contact you, as requested by you or as otherwise approved by you or permitted according to this Policy.
· to promote and advertise the Site and the Kiiye marketplace. For example, we use the information collected from you for the purpose of sending direct marketing messages (as detailed below), to show you information that may be of interest to you, to organize and facilitate referral programs, contests or other promotional activities or events.
· to maintain appropriate business records, to comply with lawful requests by public authorities and to comply with applicable laws and regulations or as otherwise required by law.
We will ask for your consent before using information for a purpose other than those set out in this Policy.
· We use your personal information to send you direct marketing communications about our products, services or promotions from Kiiye that may be of interest to you or our related services. This may be via email, post, SMS, telephone or targeted online advertisements.
· Our processing of your personal information for marketing purposes is based on our legitimate interest, or on your consent, or as otherwise permitted according to applicable laws. You have a right to prevent direct marketing of any form at any time - this can be exercised by following the opt-out link attached to each communication or by sending an email to optout@Kiiye.com.
· We take steps to limit direct marketing to a reasonable and proportionate level, and to send you communications which we believe may be of interest or relevance to you, based on the information we have about you.
We apply a general rule of keeping personal information only for as long as is required to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. However, in some circumstances, we will retain your personal information for longer periods of time. We will retain personal information for the following purposes:
· as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations, e.g. so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenge; and
· in relation to personal information from closed accounts to comply with applicable laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our Site terms and take other actions as permitted by law.
Our Site is not intended for children under 14 years of age. No one under age 14 should provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 14. Parents and guardians should at all times supervise their children's activities. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 14, we will delete that personal information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 14, please contact us at privacy@Kiiye.com.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
We share your personal information with third parties as detailed below:
· We share personal information with service providers that provide us with services for the purpose of operating the Site, opening and operating your account as well as providing ancillary services and solutions. These include, among others, hosting services, billing and payment vendors, CRM systems, forum hosting, community management services, data and cybersecurity services, web analytics and performance tools, translation tools, IT SaaS services, session recording, communication systems, mailing systems, data optimization and marketing services, data enrichment services, legal and financial advisors or technical consultants. Consistent with applicable legal requirements, we take commercially reasonable steps to require third parties to adequately safeguard your personal information and only process it in accordance with our instructions;
· We share personal information to law enforcement agencies, public authorities or other parties in order to respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or to regulatory authorities, if we believe we are required to do so by law, or that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes; when we believe it necessary or appropriate to disclose personal information to law enforcement authorities, such as to investigate actual or suspected fraud or violations of law, breaches of security, or breaches of this Policy; to respond to claims against us; and to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Kiiye, our customers, or the public;
· We share personal information with payment processors, fraud detection agencies and similar third parties for the purpose of facilitating payments done via the Site and securing the Site and protecting it against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims or other liabilities;
· Our Site includes certain social media features, including single sign on features. We also share limited personal information with such social media platforms and marketing partners, such as Facebook and Google, to promote our services or the Kiiye marketplace. Such features and third party services collect certain information about you and may set a cookie to enable their functionality. Such third parties’ features are governed by their policies.
· We share personal information to help facilitate interactions between Users. For example, if you are a Buyer we may share certain limited information about you (such as the fact it is your first purchase on Kiiye) with the Seller to ensure the services you receive from the Seller will fit your needs; such sharing of information is limited in scope, will not include personal identifying information (PII) which is not already available to the Seller via the marketplace, and is only intended to improve the services provided by the Seller and your user experience;
· We share personal information with Kiiye’s corporate affiliates (Kiiye Inc., Kiiye Germany GmbH, Kiiye Limited) that are related by common control for the purpose of operating the Site, providing our services to you and for other purposes listed herein; and
· Personal information will also be disclosed if we go through a business transition such as a merger, sale, transfer of all or a portion of Kiiye's assets, acquisition, bankruptcy or similar event. In the event that we sell any business or assets, we will disclose your data to the prospective buyer. If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, information held by us about our users will be one of the transferred assets.
Please note, your profile information and additional information regarding your activity (including Gigs, reviews, posts on our forum, etc.) is made public and is visible to all Users of the Site. When you publish your information and/or share your data with other Kiiye Users, you do so at your own risk.
If you choose to share personal information with other users, including Sellers providing you a service via Kiiye, such personal information is shared with other users as separate controllers. While Kiiye strives to protect your privacy and our Terms of Service require our Users to keep the information shared with them confidential, Kiiye cannot ensure that all Users will do so and it is your responsibility to ensure that other users will comply with your standards.
Some of the personal information you provide to us will be stored or processed on our behalf by third party suppliers and data processors and may be located in other jurisdictions, such as the United States and Israel, whose laws may differ from the jurisdiction in which you live. Whether to third parties or internally, any transfers of personal information from the European Economic Area () to countries not deemed to provide an adequate level of data protection are governed by European Union (EU) standard contractual clauses and/or equivalent data transfer regulations to protect the security and confidentiality of personal information. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
We take great care in maintaining the security of the Site and your information and in preventing unauthorized access, loss, misuse, alteration, destruction or damage to it through industry standard technologies and internal procedures. Among other things, we regularly maintain a PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards) certification (with respect to payment by credit cards). In addition, we contractually ensure that any third party processing your personal information equally provides for confidentiality and integrity of your data in a secure way. However, the transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure, and although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Users who have registered to the Site agree to keep their password in strict confidence and not disclose such password to any third party.
Further information about our data security practices can be provided on request.
Under applicable EU regulation, you have the following rights in respect of your personal information:
· to obtain a copy of your personal information together with information about how and on what basis that personal information is processed;
· to rectify inaccurate personal information;
· to erase your personal information in limited circumstances where (a) you believe that it is no longer necessary for us to hold your personal information; (b) we are processing your personal information on the basis of legitimate interests and you object to such processing, and we cannot demonstrate an overriding legitimate ground for the processing; (c) where you have provided your personal information to us with your consent and you wish to withdraw your consent and there is no other ground under which we can process your personal information; and (d) where you believe the personal information we hold about you is being unlawfully processed by us;
· to restrict processing of your personal information where: (a) the accuracy of the personal information is contested; (b) the processing is unlawful but you object to the erasure of the personal information; (c) we no longer require the personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, but it is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim or (d) you have objected to us processing your personal information based on our legitimate interests and we are considering your objection;
· to object to decisions which are based solely on automated processing or profiling;
· where you have provided your personal information to us with your consent, to ask us for a copy of this data in a structured, machine-readable format and to ask us to share (port) this data to another data controller; or
· to obtain a copy of or access to safeguards under which your personal information is transferred outside of the EEA.
In addition to the above, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority for data protection.
We will ask you for additional data to confirm your identity and for security purposes, before disclosing data requested by you. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law. We will decline to process requests that jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or would cause us to take any action that is not permissible under applicable laws. Additionally, as permitted by applicable laws, we will retain where necessary certain personal information for a limited period